Sunday 17 July 2016

Why I Want a Universal Sega CD Device

I have a clutter problem. I buy alot of physical based video games. Many of which are on disc. Some of these are for the Dreamcast and Sega CD. Then I had a thought. With many of these current consoles such as the PlayStation 3 and X-Box One which support backwards compatibility and many hobby projects supporting cartridge based consoles, why can't the Sega or some third party make a console for their previous set of CD based video games?

This adds to another interesting theory into what Sega could of done if the Dreamcast was still alive. The Dreamcast could have supported Sega Saturn and Sega CD with it's use of the internet updating the hardware. Also could of make another Dreamcast console like what the PlayStation 2 and 3 could of done and kept Sega still alive.

Anyways... I admit this is clearly another blog which wants to just slap the Sega name-sake onto it and hopes it attracts the attention everyone wants. I suppose that's what it is and finally get to meet Sonic at the end of the experience and take photos with him and etc, until they goto sleep and wake up the next day to tell all there friends about it at elementary school, high school, college and university or at work even.  I suppose that's what it is. I always wanted to goto Disney land to meet Mickey and I was hoping there would be a Sonic variation of that too. I suppose this is what it's all about. I just want to move on always. Maybe I'll take part in making that one day or make one for myself just to shut myself up.

No comments:

Post a Comment